What an honor I’ve been given for the nomination of the Mystery Blogger Award by Penny For Your Thoughts Blog. I humbly accept and hope you will check out this fellow bloggers window into a unique soul and perspective.
Here are the rules:
- Display Award Logo On Blog
- List The Rules
- Mention Creator Of Award & Provide A Link
- Thank The Blogger(s) Who Nominated You & Provide A Link
- Say 3 Things About Yourself
- Nominate From 10 To 20 Bloggers
- Notify Nominated Bloggers By Leaving A Comment On Their Blog
- Answer 5 Questions From Nominee
- Write 5 Questions For Your Nominees
- Share Your Best Post
3 Things About Me:
- I’m most comfortable when wearing my blue jeans with holes in the knees and a sweatshirt.
- My comfort food these days is Buttered Noodles from the restaurant (Noodles & Co.) I’m sure this will eventually pass. LOL
- I love chocolate of every kind but I can’t stand the taste of chocolate pie.
Five Questions From Penny For Your Thoughts:
- What do you look for in blog posts when you’re looking at the Reader feed (what makes you click to read more about a post)? This is an easy one. I look for positive, thought-provoking content which I can relate to or possibly look at with a different perspective. Because I have a passion for photography, photos always catch my eye and lure me in. I love realism. I love personal stories. I love shorter posts as compared to one with over a thousand words. I also look at how eye-catching and organized the blog may be. If it’s cluttered and confusing, I usually click out quickly.
- How do you end your day? Each day brings on a different meaning but I end every day with a whispered prayer of thanksgiving.
- What is your favorite color and why? Cobalt blue is my favorite color. Always has been and probably always will. Why? I’m not sure. Maybe because it reminds me of freedom of open spaces.
- Do you see hope in humanity or in a deity (God, etc.) or not at all? I firmly believe in the Constitution. I firmly believe our nations Founding Fathers recognized God. I firmly believe our nation was founded on Biblical principles. I firmly believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. I firmly believe that God’s hand is stretched over all nations and in Him, there is a hope like no other.
- If there was one thing you could know about the future, what would you want to know? Hummm…That’s a good one. My present existence is my personal journey from day-to-day. I can’t imagine knowing or wanting to know anything about the future. Anything I could possibly learn about what lies ahead could alter my here and now. I can’t imagine not playing it out to its full potential. So, I would say ‘nope’ to that one.
Five Questions For the Nominees:
- What’s your number #1 on your list of ‘pet peeves?’
- What is one thing you want people to know or realize about you?
- What’s your #1 “happy” or “go to” place?
- If you were at the highest peak in world for all to hear and see…what one thing would you say?
- If there was one song title or lyric that you could live your life by, what would it be?
My Best Post?
I have many posts that I could say are my best, not because of the number of ‘likes, views or comments’…but because of the perspective, the purpose behind the words and the passion that it brings.
The Mystery Blogger Award was created by Okoto Enigma and given to those nominated for their ingenious posts. Their blog captivates, inspires, and motivates. This blogger finds fun and inspiration in blogging and does it with much love and passion.
I’m sorry for breaking the rules on this one. Although I enjoy receiving and giving these awards to fellow bloggers, not all receive it well. I am not listing any nominees but will individually share this on their blog as notification to their nomination.
Thanks again to Penny For Your Thoughts, for the nomination. It’s been fun!
Copyright 2017~The View From My Window
All Rights Reserved