I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by a wonderful friend, Deirdre, where she blogs over at Words Are All I Have Site. I appreciate this nomination and her amazing talents. She is always such a huge supporter to me and others with her encouraging words and comments. Thank you, Deirdre. You are a blessing!
Now, I want to pass on the award to fellow bloggers whom I admire for their talent and skill in their unique passion.
These are the rules:
- Show the award on my blog
- Thank the person/people who nominated you
- Share 7 things about myself
- Nominate 10 blogs
7 Facts About Me:
- I wear glasses, but only for reading. So thankful for both! 🙂
- Yes, I am a channel surfer with the TV remote. Yep, the car radio, too. 🙂
- My name is Laura. But sometimes, by mistake, I’m called Lori or Laurel. It’s all good! 🙂
- I just had a birthday, AGAIN! There are 2 digits. The second one is 3. 🙂
- My middle name is Ellen, named after my wonderful grandmother. We share the same birthday. 🙂
- I use the smile 🙂 a lot! It may be the only time someone sees one on any given day.
- My current favorite chocolate: Hershey Kisses… 🙂
Thanks to all those who follow this blog.
I appreciate your continued support and look forward to your future posts and comments.
~all rights reserved~