“THANK YOU” to the LifeExperimentBlog for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award!
For someone to recognize my writing with such a wonderful award brings a smile to my face. Thanks Mliae!
Now, I want to pass on the award to fellow bloggers whom I admire for their talent and skill in their unique passion.
These are the rules:
- Thank the person that nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice. When considering a fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award, keep in mind the quality of their writing, the uniqueness of their subject matter and the level of love displayed on the virtual page.
- Link your nominees and let them know about their nomination.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
7 Facts About Me:
- I am a big fan of chocolate, wood burning fire places (with real wood and real flames), traveling, music, writing and photography.
- I cannot swim and I’m ok with that.
- I have a bucket list and skydiving is, hopefully, my next adventure.
- I am a Christian.
- I am a Grandmother, (a.k.a. Nonnie) and it fits me well!
- My dream is to write a book, even if no one buys it or reads it. (although, that would be awesome)
- Among my many passions, is children. My work is PLAY!
The following nominees are those whom I want to recognize their talent through this award.
Thanks to all those who follow this blog. I appreciate your continued support and look forward to your future posts and comments.