Today’s Wednesday Walk is a little different. I have been a little busy and haven’t written and posted as often as I would like to, but I am still noticing through the “stats” that several readers are still looking into many of my older posts, as well as “About the Author” content. So, I thought I would share a little info about me, just for fun! I hope you enjoy reading about my quirks and in turn, I hope you will share a little about yourself. Let’s get to know each other!.
1. A few years back, I wanted to learn to play the violin so I began to take lessons. It was very interesting but very frustrating, considering the fact I have zero musical talent. Because I was moving, I quit taking lessons. I wish I hadn’t quit!
2. I love the fact that I am fifty-something and don’t mind getting older. Although inevitably, I do mind getting wrinkles.
3. If you would visit me at any time of the day, week, month or year…99.9% of the time, you would find me barefoot.
4. I enjoy road trips with my husband.
4. In the past, I had an obsession with reading license plates and realizing when they went dead. Don’t ask me why?
5. I’m a Pisces.
6. My favorite meat…PRIME RIB!
7. I was teased when I was a child which still affects me as an adult.
8. I love the idea of hats but never think I look good in them.
9. I get grumpy when I’m really hungry. Just ask my husband….
10. I work two part-time jobs which I absolutely love!
Hope you enjoyed my quirky randomness. I would love to learn more about you.
Please share and in the meantime, Have a Great Wednesday!
This article is ©Copyright- All rights reserved