In the book of 1 Corinthians 14, Paul says it is better to speak five words that people can understand than to speak thousands of words that make no sense. I think Paul hit the nail right on the head: My five words today are…It’s Been A Manic Monday! I know that is not what Paul may have been referring to but these are my five words and they can clearly be understood. Maybe, it might even be beneficial to try to speak less words and more clear and to the point, on those Manic Monday situations.
No doubt about it…It’s been one of those days where up was down, left was right and in was out. Nothing went according to plan. But what does a person do on those days?
· Look for a positive in every negative.
· Think about something positive and relaxing you want to do before the end of the day…and then DO IT!
· Think positively that tomorrow will be better!
· SMILE when you don’t feel like it.
· Use the day as a learning experience and learn from it.
Don’t let Monday define your day and be the Manic Monday Minority!
This article is ©Copyright- All rights reserved